Amtrak Corporate Incentive Program
Travel Smarter with Amtrak
The Amtrak Corporate Incentive Program offers qualified corporations Amtrak discounts in select Acela and Northeast Regional city pairs in the Northeast Corridor. These discounts not only apply in the Boston, New York City and Washington, DC, markets, but also in select intermediate Northeast Corridor markets.
To learn more about how your company can benefit from an Amtrak corporate partnership, contact the Amtrak Sales and Marketing Team at email@example.com.
- Multiple daily departures between Boston, New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington DC
- Ample space onboard to help facilitate safe physical distancing
- Superior comfort, with more legroom than typical airline seating — and no middle seat
- Power outlets at every seat and free WiFi throughout your trip
- Capacity indicator can easily show customers how full their reserved train will be (i.e. 20 % full)
- Travel sustainably as trains on the NEC’s electrified system emits up to 83% less greenhouse gases than driving and up to 73% less than flying
- Onboard filtration systems provide a fresh air exchange rate every 4 - 5 minutes
- The Quiet Car offers a more peaceful journey
- Downtown-to-downtown service
- A rewards program that's actually rewarding
Amtrak is leading the way by setting a new standard of travel with enhanced safety and cleaning measures. For more information, follow Amtrak on social media, sign up for Amtrak Guest Rewards and visit Amtrak.com/coronavirus to stay updated on the latest news and important information on our services.