Why is the first day of travel important?
We need to know when you will begin your travel for several reasons:
- To offer available ticket options between your selected cities
- To identify the valid travel periods for each ticket type
Monthly tickets are valid for unlimited travel for an entire calendar month.
- If you select your beginning travel date on or before the fifteenth of the month, the ticket available for purchase will be valid for the month you selected.
- If you select your beginning travel date on or after the sixteenth of the month, the ticket available for purchase will be valid for the month following the month you selected.
- For example, if you select May 15, you can purchase a May monthly. If you select May 16, you can purchase a June monthly.
Two-, six- and ten-ride tickets are valid for a limited number of trips within a 45-day, 60-day, 180-day or 365-day period depending on your origin and destination cities.